Who speaks English with me?

I want to improve my English. Who speaks with me on the this post?
Your grammar is a bit off. "Who speaks English with me?" is an incorrect sentence. The better way to ask the intended question would be "Who wants to speak English with me?". The reason why it needs to be like this is because English and Turkish are different languages and i assume you're forming the sentences in Turkish in your head and you do a literal word by word translation to ask the question. But this wouldn't be the correct approach, instead you need to look at how the native people are speaking it and you'll grasp the concept rather quickly. You can watch videos about the things you're interested in, or about your hobbies on Youtube. It's the best way to learn about the casual/everyday English language. Don't forget that you can't use this kind of language in certain areas, such as job applications or academic writing. You need to learn the formal language for that, but otherwise feel free to pick up the basics of the language from places like Youtube.

Bruh, conversation just stopped :(

Sir, i saw your system and it is fascinating, did you bought the parts yourself or it is just a prebuilt?
Have you ever seen a prebuild like that ?

No, all of the parts were picked by me carefully and assembled for glorious ascension to the PC master race.

Have you ever seen a prebuild like that ?

No, all of the parts were picked by me carefully and assembled for glorious ascension to the PC master race.
Sir i have one more question; How much did you paid for your gpu? You know prices are flying on these days and i wonder what did you do for finding the gpu. I am thinking about building a glorious system just like yours.

Geri
Yukarı