Let's speak English

People here, please don't use translate anymore!
With a little effort, everything will be able to work out.

Son düzenleme:
I wish Technopat rules allow me to speak like black American people. I wanna' speak like gang member dude. Sheeeeeehs maaan.
Bu içeriği görüntülemek için üçüncü taraf çerezlerini yerleştirmek için izninize ihtiyacımız olacak.
Daha detaylı bilgi için, çerezler sayfamıza bakınız.

I think that Black Americans are not speaking well, their speechs contain very slang, which is bad form of a language. I prefer speaking in formal to in informal. Otherwise, the people to whom you speak may not catch on to what you said. To speak in correct form, that’s grammatically, is very important despite the fact that some people think that it is not significant.

I think that Black Americans are not speaking well, their speechs contain very slang, which is bad form of a language. I prefer speaking in formal to in informal. Otherwise, the people to whom you speak may not catch on to what you said. To speak in correct form, that’s grammatically, is very important despite the fact that some people think that it is not significant.
Yes you right. Its just funny to speak like 'em.
What about England english? Can you pass me a boo oh woo?
Bu içeriği görüntülemek için üçüncü taraf çerezlerini yerleştirmek için izninize ihtiyacımız olacak.
Daha detaylı bilgi için, çerezler sayfamıza bakınız.

Geri
Yukarı