Who speaks English with me?

Today, I saw my bird is learned flick the lighter. Firstly I was very frightened but I liked it when my bird light up my cigarette because MY BIRD CAN LIGHT UP MY CIGARETTE.
That's very amazing. I will start TikTok with my bird.

Sir i have one more question; How much did you paid for your gpu? You know prices are flying on these days and i wonder what did you do for finding the gpu. I am thinking about building a glorious system just like yours.
Well to be honest, it was endless days of refreshing various manufacturers' websites and online retailers' stock pages. It's really hard to get MRSP price GPU nowadays thanks to scalpers and miners 😫

It was like nearly 1.5 months ago so I was really lucky to have it, only from remaing stock of two items 😲

Well for the total price; It's better to the keep it for me, whenever I mention it some jealous members are start to stir up the topic with meaningless rants. But it should not be hard to guess, if you check the actual prices now on the market.

Well to be honest, it was endless days of refreshing various manufacturers' websites and online retailers' stock pages. It's really hard to get MRSP price GPU nowadays thanks to scalpers and miners 😫

It was like nearly 1.5 months ago so I was really lucky to have it, only from remaing stock of two items 😲

Well for the total price; It's better to the keep it for me, whenever I mention it some jealous members are start to stir up the topic with meaningless rants. But it should not be hard to guess, if you check the actual prices now on the market.
Thank you for answers sir. Have a great day!

Thank you for answers sir. Have a great day!
1617194998797.png

I can speak with you!
Okey that's time we are start, what's your job?
I love English man!
Yeah, you can be love but you can speak?
Sorry for my bad england.
no problssdofklds
Maybe me, maybe not.
some time you can answer me or can't not maybe or baybi!
You can start with using "I" for "İ"
I am already using... and difficult sugettion?
Me too and also I am from Venezuella.
Yeah, i know Venuzuella, now how to there is?
You can start with using "I" not "İ".
okey...
Do you speak Türkçe?
Sen nediyorsun...
What is this step ....?
I don't know i am some movie or video everythink understand sometime nothing.
But him steal your text!
I don't understand.
I sexually identify as an attack helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
I think need help!
Actually if you want to improve your language you can play multi Games on western servers. İt will help you a lot. Just dont be shy :D
Thanks for suggettion me i am somethink play game for learn english but need to first Nvidia good model, i soon buy.

Sorry, I can't talk this language.
Okey, no problem i love you!
No one is not talking with you everyone is talking with each other :/
No problem, me too join some conversation
Okey, What's your job?
You talking this language 10/10.
Thank you!
:) How does was you is?
What's mean in Turkish?
No I won't speak English with you.
Okey, if a day want I will be here.
I can try but i cant give a promise to speak perfect EN.
I know, already need pratic always.
Sorry i can't speak English because i don't speak English, but i think everyone can speak english but Turkish people's not try, i sadly for this topic.
Don't sad i am try.

Why not? I can practice my English with you. Win to Win.
Okey i love win to win, what's your job?
I improved mine watching LTT and Bitwit videos. I would suggest watcing foreign YouTube channels to beginners.
Thank you i am sometime bored but i am still waching continue.
What is this?
İ tried it but you know its not for me :D

He said sende kazanıcaksın bende

Just download any CoD Game and play it, you can practice with people easily at Dead screen and after when you got a win.
Okey i am try short time.
Helo.
I dont knew my aga.
I lova pleying battle gemas.
If anyuna wentsi tu be friands woth me.
Teg me.

(!)
Where?
Yea LTT is cool. I watched a lot of LTT videos.
Their sponsor segues ~
Oks.
Dear fellowships of Sosyal, the spelling rules are still apply. Pay attention your posts if you don't want to get warning.

Actually yes, his parents let little Eymen alone with YouTube, they just gave him his tablet, phone etc. Never spoke with him, so that is the result.
BTW; the video that i posted was just for the make you guys smile i hope some people doesn't get that serious.

Helo are you disco?
Fanta
Go ahead I'm listening.

Bruh, conversation just stopped :(

Sir, i saw your system and it is fascinating, did you bought the parts yourself or it is just a prebuilt?

Hello there, I can speak English with you.
Okey we can speak. What's your job?
Your grammar is a bit off. "Who speaks English with me?" is an incorrect sentence. The better way to ask the intended question would be "Who wants to speak English with me?". The reason why it needs to be like this is because English and Turkish are different languages and i assume you're forming the sentences in Turkish in your head and you do a literal word by word translation to ask the question. But this wouldn't be the correct approach, instead you need to look at how the native people are speaking it and you'll grasp the concept rather quickly. You can watch videos about the things you're interested in, or about your hobbies on Youtube. It's the best way to learn about the casual/everyday English language. Don't forget that you can't use this kind of language in certain areas, such as job applications or academic writing. You need to learn the formal language for that, but otherwise feel free to pick up the basics of the language from places like Youtube.

Okey that's time we are start, what's your job?

Yeah, you can be love but you can speak?

no problssdofklds

some time you can answer me or can't not maybe or baybi!

I am already using... and difficult sugettion?

Yeah, i know Venuzuella, now how to there is?

okey...

Sen nediyorsun...

I don't know i am some movie or video everythink understand sometime nothing.

I don't understand.

I think need help!

Thanks for suggettion me i am somethink play game for learn english but need to first Nvidia good model, i soon buy.

Okey, no problem i love you!

No problem, me too join some conversation

Okey, What's your job?

Thank you!

What's mean in Turkish?

Okey, if a day want I will be here.

I know, already need pratic always.

Don't sad i am try.

Okey i love win to win, what's your job?

Thank you i am sometime bored but i am still waching continue.

What is this?

Okey i am try short time.

Where?

Oks.

Fanta

Okey we can speak. What's your job?
Dude get a life really =(

Respect for labor + REP by the way.

Yeni konular

Geri
Yukarı