Turkish, Kurdish and Russian.

Q: Why Russain?
A: Hatun.

Because; ı dont need.
I know 3 language.
Turkish, kurdish and russian.

Q: Why russain?
A: Hatun.

No, you definitely need it. You need it because English is a global language. Turkish, Kurdish or Russian are most of time not cared. For example, if you buy a online game, you need English for communication. And one more example, if you see a French or a Spanish they will try to speak to you in English, not Kurdish Turkish or Russian.

No. I am not global.
Maybe Hugola can global.

Son düzenleyen: Moderatör:

You say that you know so well, however, there are so many mistakes in your text. If your relatives taught you the language, maybe they have to revise as well.

Not so good, there're "tons" of of mistakes; but keep learning, you'll master it

And yes, we just learn the words but never use it in a sentence, and it makes them forgettable. No one talks in English, even at schools.

You say that you know so well, however, there are so many mistakes in your text. If your relatives taught you the language, maybe they have to revise as well.
If you consider my age, it's good. At least it works for me.

Bu siteyi kullanmak için çerezler gereklidir. Siteyi kullanmaya devam etmek için çerezleri kabul etmelisiniz. Daha Fazlasını Öğren.…