Why can't we speak English?

I think you are caring to much grammer for turkish people who know well grammers . We are learned grammer 8 or 10 years on school and I think, It's enough for to speak. I am improving my english skills for 1.5-2 year and I learned so much when I stop to care grammer :).
Minecraft was the best game to learn English for me.
Same :). I learned a lot of words with this game.
Also there is a problem that almost everyone in Turkey who knows English is thinking they are the best. They maybe afraid of making mistakes so, they talk less and less. Another reason is English pronunciation is kind of difficult for us. For instance I know 2 level of Russian as well but Russian grammer structure is closer to Turkish than English. Therefore, Russian sentence structure is easier for us likewise the pronunciation part. Their words are seems like long but it is quite easy to pronunce them. If you are not familiar with an English word, it might be difficult to pronunce at first.
Movies and musics really helpful with that.

I think you are caring to much grammer for turkish people who know well grammers . We are learned grammer 8 or 10 years on school and I think, It's enough for to speak. I am improving my english skills for 1.5-2 year and I learned so much when I stop to care grammer :).
I agree with you, grammar is not everything but if you don't care the grammar this happens. There're people who doesn't care grammar but they speak right and they're understood. For example you, neither your sentences nor your grammar is well. I couldn't even get what you tried to say in the first sentence.

So don't do the "don't care grammar" thing or you can't improve language. Care the grammar, not much not less.

I couldn't even get what you tried to say in the first sentence.
When I checked with Translate, it seemed correct. Also it made sense for me. I learned these sentences in the movie and just added my own thoughts.

I asked the native English speaker and he said he didn't understand too. That means I have to learn grammar. Thank you.

Son düzenleme:
When I checked with Translate, it seemed correct. Also it made sense for me. I learned these sentences in the movie and just added my own thoughts.

I asked the native English speaker and he said he didn't understand too. That means I have to learn grammar. Thank you.
'It made sense for me' part is a bit tricky. There are some translation that only Turkish people can understand. They're all wrong but you understand them. All languages are different from each other, so you need to learn these little nuances too.

For example;

I'm married with her. (wrong)
I'm married to her. (correct)

Tell him, Say to him.

I'm not trying teach you, I just like talking about these:)

I don't remember which one. Perhaps the following TV series can be too:
- the rookie
- vampire diaries
- the walking dead
- the 100
You said in the movie. That means you are referring to a certain movie. I get what you meant but this is not the correct way to say it. "I learned these phrases from movies." if talking about a certain sentence or sentences. "I learned how to talk from movies." if talking about the way you speak.

I'm not trying to teach you. I just like talk about these. :)
I forgot the 'to' in the first. There's no mistake in the latter. You use -ing form in like sentences. I like going, doing, watching, talking, etc.

As we can see; we, the Turks, do really care about the grammar, even more than we care about it in Turkish.

Geri
Yukarı