Why can't we speak English?

Because; ı dont need.
I know 3 language.
Turkish, kurdish and russian.

Q: Why russain?
A: Hatun.

No, you definitely need it. You need it because English is a global language. Turkish, Kurdish or Russian are most of time not cared. For example, if you buy a online game, you need English for communication. And one more example, if you see a French or a Spanish they will try to speak to you in English, not Kurdish Turkish or Russian.

No, you definitely need it. You need it because English is a global language. Turkish, Kurdish or Russian are most of time not cared. For example, if you buy a online game, you need English for communication. And one more example, if you see a French or a Spanish they will try to speak to you in English, not Kurdish Turkish or Russian.
No. I am not global.
Maybe Hugola can global.

Son düzenleyen: Moderatör:
Nice question. I'll give a example from myself first. I know English so good, I know tons of word, tons of verb. I think thats a bit genetically because there's a lot of English teacher in our family. But when we come to talking part, I am just a trash. Guess, you are in love with a girl. You love her so much, every beatiful thing in your life remembers her to you. You get choice and you will explain your feels to her, but there's a problem. You are shy and non brave person, so that will be harder than others for you. You make a lot of practice, you put all words to your mind and now you are ready. You start with a normal dialogue like "whats up?" Eveything goes perfect, now this is explaining time. But when you start speaking in this part, you can't move your mouth. This is very similar with our English. We know tons of word, but we can't speak. Because we don't know how to speak and pronounce it. All words, paragraphs, stories in lesson books are just teachs word to us. We never make practice. Thats the main reason I guess.

You say that you know so well, however, there are so many mistakes in your text. If your relatives taught you the language, maybe they have to revise as well.

Nice question. I'll give a example from myself first. I know English so good, I know tons of word, tons of verb. I think thats a bit genetically because there's a lot of English teacher in our family. But when we come to talking part, I am just a trash. Guess, you are in love with a girl. You love her so much, every beatiful thing in your life remembers her to you. You get choice and you will explain your feels to her, but there's a problem. You are shy and non brave person, so that will be harder than others for you. You make a lot of practice, you put all words to your mind and now you are ready. You start with a normal dialogue like "whats up?" Eveything goes perfect, now this is explaining time. But when you start speaking in this part, you can't move your mouth. This is very similar with our English. We know tons of word, but we can't speak. Because we don't know how to speak and pronounce it. All words, paragraphs, stories in lesson books are just teachs word to us. We never make practice. Thats the main reason I guess.
Not so good, there're "tons" of of mistakes; but keep learning, you'll master it:)

And yes, we just learn the words but never use it in a sentence, and it makes them forgettable. No one talks in English, even at schools.

Geri
Yukarı