Amazon Alışverişinde Ücretsiz Kargo Talebi

Amazon'a mail attım kargo ile ilgili "corsair void pro" almak istiyorum diye ücretsiz kargo talebinde bulundum, böyle bi mail geldi geçen gün bu otomatik mail mi, yoksa kabul edilmiş mi tecrübeli bi arkadaş yardımcı olursa sevinirim teşekkürler.
Not: İlk alışverişim olacak enpara banka kartım var kredi kartım yok amazonda geçiyor diye okudum emin değilim.

Dosya Ekleri

• ssamazon.png
    ssamazon.png
    15,9 KB · Görüntüleme: 234
Hello,

I understand that you are concerned about refund for the shipping charges, for your order #xxxxxxx
As an exception I'd love to waive or refund the shipping charges for the order however, since the order has been successfully processed hence until the shipment gets delivered we are unable to make any concession on the order.

Hence, in this case I'd creating a personally follow up with this, once the shipment will get delivered to you I'll immediately issue refund for the shipping charges and also will notify you via e-mail for the same.

I hope this helps. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Bana böyle bir mesaj geldi. Yani olması gereken parayı ödeyeceğim ve elime ulaşınca mı kargo ücetini geri alacağım?

Hello,

I understand that you are concerned about refund for the shipping charges, for your order #xxxxxxx
As an exception I'd love to waive or refund the shipping charges for the order however, since the order has been successfully processed hence until the shipment gets delivered we are unable to make any concession on the order.

Hence, in this case I'd creating a personally follow up with this, once the shipment will get delivered to you I'll immediately issue refund for the shipping charges and also will notify you via e-mail for the same.

I hope this helps. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Bana böyle bir mesaj geldi. Yani olması gereken parayı ödeyeceğim ve elime ulaşınca mı kargo ücetini geri alacağım?
Banada böyle dediler geldiğinde veremiyoruz dediler hep

Hortlatıyorum ama konuyu acaba şuan oluyor mu? Ben 2 defa denedim de uluslar arası kargo olduğundan ücret bu kadar yüksek dedi temsilci.

Hortlatıyorum ama konuyu acaba şuan oluyor mu? Ben 2 defa denedim de uluslar arası kargo olduğundan ücret bu kadar yüksek dedi temsilci.
Merhaba, hayır olmuyor. İnsanımız iyi niyeti su istimal ettiği için Amazon kaldırdı bu durumu.

Geri
Yukarı