English Section is so contrived

'Cuz no one knows how to speak "natural" English properly. They just know basics, and trust me it's not enought to speak "natural".

When you say "official language", are you talking about Turkish?
I don't think so. Unlike the rest of the forum, people types something here without giving any characteristics to the text.
'Cuz no one knows how to speak "natural" English properly. They just know basics, and trust me it's not enought to speak "natural".
I assume no one is native here. I just found the use of language contrived.

I don't think so. Unlike the rest of the forum, people types something here without giving any characteristics to the text.

I assume no one is native here. I just found the use of language contrived.
Uhm, yeah, this place is made for Turkish users and i'm not a native speaker too. But, you have to learn English to do that. If you don't know English well, it'll sound like the "Turkish English".
Are you saying here that Turkish is spoken more and English is rarely spoken?
Nah man. He means that people here are speaking the "Turkish English" which sounds kinda, weird?

This is just a forum whose members are full of Turk, what do you expect? Everyone is aware of the average English knowledge of Turkey. They can speak more or less and express themselves at least even if with these facilities.

Geri
Yukarı