Çözümler
Yer
Nordschleife
Daha fazla  
Cinsiyet
Erkek
Meslek
Öğrenci
It makes no sense. Technopat has no attempt to reaching global world as technology related media. No one actually spoke English, this subforum is useless and unnecessary. Why this subforum still exist, i don't know. This subforum only used by who people bored for making low effort jokes or off-topic/irrevelant things.

It makes no sense. Technopat has no attempt to reaching global world as technology related media. No one actually spoke English, this subforum is useless and unnecessary. Why this subforum still exist, i don't know. This subforum only used by who people bored for making low effort jokes or off-topic/irrevelant things.
This is your opinion, I respect it, but I don't like that you talk bad about the site, you say it's ridiculous, you come, you open a topic, if you don't like it, don't open a topic, don't visit, a lot of people help other people here, if you don't like "ALT+F4"

I agree. No one here that speaks English are foreigners to this website :D

While Technopat doesn't make efforts to expand to different countries, they only have an English category. It wouldn't be bad if this category was removed, as people mostly open topics or write messages for entertainment purposes

Yeni konular

Geri
Yukarı