berkan5555

Hectopat
Katılım
15 Temmuz 2015
Mesajlar
Daha fazla  
Cinsiyet
Erkek
Arkadaşlar gta5/online'de arabaları tam modifiye etmeme rağmen araba son hızına ulaşamıyor. İnternette birçok kaynakta neden olduğunu söylemişler fakat hepsi İngilizce. Yardım ederseniz sevinirim arkadaşlar.
Rockstar games forumundaki soru Making all cars in GTA Online go their real top speed – Rockstar Support

2015-08-10_00004.jpg
Bakın buda resmi araba tam olmasına rağmen 120 de takılı.

Aslında cevap vermişler ama İngilizce.
İşte adamın cevabı:
(Hi. I'm a Game Designer & Modder (Not at
c3tm6N4.png
)
First, I have to tell you that the game engine has a speed limit.
It's still not out for PC, but I can tell you that GTA IV has a limit of 288 kmph according to the speedometer (SNT), and the only exception where you can move faster than this should be the bruteforce "cruise control" mod's edited setting, but that exceeds the map loadoing's speed way too much. In Single Player you can boost it up with Franklin's ability to like ~220 MPH according to the FPS view speedometer, and it's really fast - so it's a proof that engine can do it. In Online... good question. Supposed to be the same, except other player's update on your location which seems already wicked.
So, basicly what should be suggested is to make the engine being capeable of handling a real fast speed limit with some kind of map loading tricks. Let's say, 400 KPH.
P.s.: I'll do my best to bring the most realistic handlings for SP, not sure what happens in Online tho...
c3tm6N4.png
should realise the importance & allow reasonable modding.)

İngilizcesi iyi olan biri çevirebilir mi? :D

Aslında cevap vermişler ama İngilizce.
İşte adamın cevabı:
(Hi. I'm a Game Designer & Modder (Not at
c3tm6N4.png
)
First, I have to tell you that the game engine has a speed limit.
It's still not out for PC, but I can tell you that GTA IV has a limit of 288 kmph according to the speedometer (SNT), and the only exception where you can move faster than this should be the bruteforce "cruise control" mod's edited setting, but that exceeds the map loadoing's speed way too much. In Single Player you can boost it up with Franklin's ability to like ~220 MPH according to the FPS view speedometer, and it's really fast - so it's a proof that engine can do it. In Online... good question. Supposed to be the same, except other player's update on your location which seems already wicked.
So, basicly what should be suggested is to make the engine being capeable of handling a real fast speed limit with some kind of map loading tricks. Let's say, 400 KPH.
P.s.: I'll do my best to bring the most realistic handlings for SP, not sure what happens in Online tho...
c3tm6N4.png
should realise the importance & allow reasonable modding.)

İngilizcesi iyi olan biri çevirebilir mi? :D

Dostum mükemmel ingilizcem yok. Burda anladığım kadarıyla oyun motorunun bir hız limiti varmış. GTA IV'ün oyunda 288 kmph hız limitinin olduğunu söylüyor. Sanırım ayarlardan bunu açabiliyorsun fakat oyunda map yükleme hızı düşüyormuş.

İngilizcesi daha iyi olan biri çevirir muhakkak.

Uyarı! Bu konu 9 yıl önce açıldı.
Muhtemelen daha fazla tartışma gerekli değildir ki bu durumda yeni bir konu başlatmayı öneririz. Eğer yine de cevabınızın gerekli olduğunu düşünüyorsanız buna rağmen cevap verebilirsiniz.

Yeni konular

Geri
Yukarı