How much do you use English on a daily basis?

Daniel Saddler

Hectopat
Katılım
15 Temmuz 2017
Mesajlar
Makaleler
Çözümler
Daha fazla  
Cinsiyet
Erkek
I've been using English in my life for long time, I can tell that especially active game forums and games that you can chat with your perks makes you addict to the language itself. It has improved me a lot like I'm doing my researches in English and studying time to time. It's been approximately 6 years using English very actively and still.

So here's the question, how much do you use English on a daily basis?

I think it's not much. Cause we're living in Turkey and Turkish people are speak Turkish language. I'am using English in English lesson and speaking with someone in a game. Answer is not much but i can explain myself with using English words.

English is "universal language". I think English should be learned (basically). "We don't need to learn English because we live in Turkey" logic is not true.

It is difficult to use other languages (English etc.) in our daily life. Games and films are pioneers in developing English (especially in the process of understanding).

İngilizce bizde, "Dünya Dili" ya da "Evrensel Dil" olarak adlandırılır ama bu terimin İngilizcesi bir kalıbı varsa bilmiyorum.

Not much, i use it for only chatting with someone (mostly with @MuX XD) and in forums :D
Im a student, so i am using it in English lessons too.

Can't get the message there, neither can't see any grammatical problems in my sentences. Can you be more clear on what's wrong with the post?
I just asked something to @Jira but after a couple minutes, I realized he has already answered so I edited my message and that's all 😁

Uyarı! Bu konu 6 yıl önce açıldı.
Muhtemelen daha fazla tartışma gerekli değildir ki bu durumda yeni bir konu başlatmayı öneririz. Eğer yine de cevabınızın gerekli olduğunu düşünüyorsanız buna rağmen cevap verebilirsiniz.

Geri
Yukarı