How much do you use English on a daily basis?

Not much, i use it for only chatting with someone (mostly with @MuX XD) and in forums :D
Im a student, so i am using it in English lessons too.
Good, good. Practice only makes it better. Classes aren't enough when learning a new language. You have to use it in your daily life. Change default languages of your devices to the language you learn, try to interact with people speaking that language, if not with the natives, bla-bla-bla... You already know all of this. Who I am to lecture you, anyways.

I rarely use English. Obviously, my studies require a mastery in it, but, other than my studies, I only use English on all of my devices, for talking with people (usually online), while thinking, searching, playing games and watching videos, and etc. I go for a strict policy of not using any other language than English while using online platforms, like Steam. More like only Steam. God, I hate social media. I would appreciate a feedback on my writing from whoever thinks there is a grammar, spelling, punctuation mistakes. Feedback is, also, important while learning languages. (=

That used to be the primary language at my workplace, back when we had lots of colleagues of foreign origin. But not anymore, as they all left. We haven't spoken English at work since like two years.

Uyarı! Bu konu 5 yıl önce açıldı.
Muhtemelen daha fazla tartışma gerekli değildir ki bu durumda yeni bir konu başlatmayı öneririz. Eğer yine de cevabınızın gerekli olduğunu düşünüyorsanız buna rağmen cevap verebilirsiniz.

Yeni konular

Geri
Yukarı