I want to talk English

I agree with u. Why do you have Opel Vectra in profile?
I love this car. Childhood car is always best. Even i have a Taycan i will drive a Vectra B with electric engine.

Like this:
Bu içeriği görüntülemek için üçüncü taraf çerezlerini yerleştirmek için izninize ihtiyacımız olacak.
Daha detaylı bilgi için, çerezler sayfamıza bakınız.

I love this car. Childhood car is always best. Even i have a Taycan i will drive a Vectra B with electric engine.

Like this:
Bu içeriği görüntülemek için üçüncü taraf çerezlerini yerleştirmek için izninize ihtiyacımız olacak.
Daha detaylı bilgi için, çerezler sayfamıza bakınız.
I ride Vectra B once, years ago. 2.0 136hp, it was very fast. We did 220km/h. But car can do 250-260km/h, I guess.

I've been reading paragraph for months. And i think it provides me to improve myself in view of speaking as well as reading. I can easily understand the sentences though even don't know a few words in the sentence. I recommend it.
Thats great but did you ever tried to speak with a foerign person that speaks english? If you can speak easily, that is very good for you

Thats great but did you ever tried to speak with a foerign person that speaks english? If you can speak easily, that is very good for you
Yeah, actually i've tried once. I suppose it was November, a number of students who study in Bursa came to our school, in Kayseri. Each of them is from different countries. One of them is Spanish, another Argentinian, others Ukrain and Albanian etc. Their speaking was more fluently than ours. And i tried speaking with them, especially the Albanian guy. He was literally look like Turkish and he had a good Turkish in fact :) That was a good experience for me and i wish i have facility to speak more with foreign people. What about you? Did you ever try?

I ride Vectra B once, years ago. 2.0 136hp, it was very fast. We did 220km/h. But car can do 250-260km/h, I guess.
Not ready for +220KM/H. U must chance some parts in engine. In GT version has a electronic ECU, 4 to 2 exhaust manifold, and sport camshaft etc. like this. And pistons must be good condition. Than u can maybe do +230-240 KM/H on free speed highway.

We had a 1.6 version and its just 120.000KM. Its like a my baby but we sold.. I dont like 1.6 version because its not good for city driving. Big volume is always best.

V6 2.5 version is not efficiently but its sound and performace to 2000's are awesome.

My opinion is electric engine is best for this old cars. Old non turbo petrol engines are not good for bad quality economy countrys. Im waiting electric custom engines for daily driving.

Geri
Yukarı