Hectopat
Katılım
29 Aralık 2020
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Daha fazla  
Cinsiyet
Erkek
I am probably going to take an exam Next month to Pass preparatory class, but how am i supposed to study English?
I am probably level B1-B2 but i have to make sure that i'll Pass the exam because i don't want to waste a year.

we can not know what you need or what is the type of exam. only a paper? or a mixed exam that include speaking, writing and other skills? for the first one, go and repeat old subjects. for second one, be yourself.

I am probably going to take an exam Next month to Pass preparatory class, but how am i supposed to study English?
I am probably level B1-B2 but i have to make sure that i'll Pass the exam because i don't want to waste a year.
Have you used the Cambly app? I used to use it before I went to the US, one-on-one meetings can help you.
Be yourself. You can read Article for writing. Speaking is totally different skill, you can try to answer questions in English, or find some friends from different app like discord. there are lots of server for it.
@RSK06 There are apps like Tandem where you can meet such strangers and become friends. I personally recommend Tandem.

Note: I have used such apps before. Cambly and Tandem were useful when I went abroad.

Geri
Yukarı