I want to talk English

Not ready for +220KM/H. U must chance some parts in engine. In GT version has a electronic ECU, 4 to 2 exhaust manifold, and graduated camshaft etc. like this. And pistons must be good condition. Than u can maybe do +230-240 KM/H on free speed highway.
I don't know, car wasn't ours. Maybe because of the ramp. We were on highway.

Yeah, actually i've tried once. I suppose it was November, a number of students who study in Bursa came to our school, in Kayseri. Each of them is from different countries. One of them is Spanish, another Argentinian, others Ukrain and Albanian etc. Their speaking was more fluently than ours. And i tried speaking with them, especially the Albanian guy. He was literally look like Turkish and he had a good Turkish in fact :) That was a good experience for me and i wish i have facility to speak more with foreign people. What about you? Did you ever try?
Thats good. If you have a plan about moving to a another country english will be your key to speaking with people.
And about me, im living in the netherlands so im learning dutch and english at the same time. In here 90% of the people have very good english. But i really need to learn dutch. So, thats it i hope you have a good day.

Thats good. If you have a plan about moving to a another country english will be your key to speaking with people.
And about me, im living in the netherlands so im learning dutch and english at the same time. In here 90% of the people have very good english. But i really need to learn dutch. So, thats it i hope you have a good day.
Thanks. Yeah, knowing a second language is so important that we can easily communicate with people, our knowledge, culture increase and job opportunities as well. I'm studying language in high school now, and i have dreams about abroad. That's why i've been studying English actually, to study and live in abroad, specially in Norway. I've been dreaming of it. In Netherlands, i think most of the people speak English so fluently as you said. And i don't think someone who live in Netherlands have to learn Dutsch for communicate. But i think you should learn anyway because many jobs may require ability of speaking Dutsch. Is it hard to learn it? I've read it somewhere, it said that Dutsch and German very similiar to each other. I think you can learn German too if you learn Dutsch.

Thanks. Yeah, knowing a second language is so important that we can easily communicate with people, our knowledge, culture increase and job opportunities as well. I'm studying language in high school now, and i have dreams about abroad. That's why i've been studying English actually, to study and live in abroad, specially in Norway. I've been dreaming of it. In Netherlands, i think most of the people speak English so fluently as you said. And i don't think someone who live in Netherlands have to learn Dutsch for communicate. But i think you should learn anyway because many jobs may require ability of speaking Dutsch. Is it hard to learn it? I've read it somewhere, it said that Dutsch and German very similiar to each other. I think you can learn German too if you learn Dutsch.
I hope that your dreams will be come true. Lot of the students in turkey don't cares the second language. About dutch, thats not a hard language some words are very similar to english and grammar is not hard as well. But the pronunciation is a little bit hard 🙂. Dutch is like mixing of english and german. And trust me, wherever you go, you need to learn the main language. Main language is everthing

Geri
Yukarı