Çözümler
Yer
İstanbul
Daha fazla  
Cinsiyet
Erkek
Meslek
IT Engineer
Instagram hesabım dün sabah saatlerinde çalındı. Mailime baktığımda e-posta değişikliğini gidildiğini gördüm. Fakat normal bir posta uzantısı değildi "dlmail.cc"uzantılı bir adresti arama çubuğuna yazdığımda bir panel açıldı şu an hesabıma sadece e-posta bağlı. Yardımlarınız bekliyorum.

Son düzenleyen: Moderatör:
Instagram hesabım dün sabah saatlerinde çalındı. Mailime baktığımda e-posta değişikliğini gidildiğini gördüm. Fakat normal bir posta uzantısı değildi "dlmail.cc"uzantılı bir adresti arama çubuğuna yazdığımda bir panel açıldı şu an hesabıma sadece e-posta bağlı. Yardımlarınız bekliyorum.

Hocam çift doğrulama yapmadınız mı? Sanırım şifreniz de kolaydı.

Tam olarak nasıl yardımcı olabileceğimizi düşünüyorum. Hesap senin yani buradakiler senin hesabına nasıl bir yardımda bulunabilir?

My Instagram account was stolen yesterday morning. When I looked at my e-mail, I saw that the e-mail address had been changed. However, it was not a normal mail extension, it was an address with the extension "dlmail.CC". When I typed it in the search bar, a panel opened. Currently, only e-mail is connected to my account. I'm waiting for your help.

Hi I just found your post. Same thing just happened to me, help page of instagram does nothing to help, cant log in through facebook as well. Hacker e-mail was also dlmail.cc.

I replied to the email from security@instagram but idk if they reply to these e-mails. Please if you find a way to get your account back let me know how you did it. I don really care much about my insta but it annoys me that someone is hacking me. Also somebody got to my fb account few weeks ago, tracing IP also from Atlanta USA but i managed to get my account back.

Hi I just found your post. Same thing just happened to me, help page of instagram does nothing to help, cant log in through facebook as well. Hacker e-mail was also dlmail.cc.

I replied to the email from security@instagram but idk if they reply to these e-mails. Please if you find a way to get your account back let me know how you did it. I don really care much about my insta but it annoys me that someone is hacking me. Also somebody got to my fb account few weeks ago, tracing IP also from Atlanta USA but i managed to get my account back.
anyone?

Son düzenleme:

Geri
Yukarı