Why can't we speak English?

the more we practice for speaking, the more we can speak fluently.
but because of both students and teachers, we cannot practice English efficiently. we learn English form series and games more than the school which we must study during 12 years.
after that, why turkish people cannot speak English? not gonna lie (we can also use "no cap" instead of "not gonna lie", this is a little info), Turkey takes the last place among English speakers in Europe. this is pathetic... literally pathetic.

I forgot the 'to'in the first. There's no mistake in the latter. You use -ing form in like sentences. I like going, doing, watching, talking, ETC.

As we can see; we, the Turks, do really care about the grammar, even more than we care about it in Turkish.

Because we think we must pay attention to grammar, as if we wouldn't be able to speak English very well. But I think that English speakers understand us even if we do a mistake of grammar.

Son düzenleme:
Because we think we must pay attention to grammar, as if we wouldn't be able to speak English very well. But I think that English speakers understand us even if we do a mistake of grammar.
Every native understand the grammatically wrong sentences, because they're native. This applies to all languages.
I think that this is not true.
You can Google it.

It's not a modal verb, so there has to be only one verb. In these situations we make the second verb a gerund (or sth. like that). By adding 'to' or -ing.

I like "going" to the cinema.
I love "watching "these cartoons.
I want "to go" home.
I hope "to see" the day I graduate.

'It made sense for me' part is a bit tricky. There are some translation that only Turkish people can understand. They're all wrong but you understand them. All languages are different from each other, so you need to learn these little nuances too.

For example;

I'm married with her. (wrong)
I'm married to her. (correct)

Tell him, Say to him.

Where did you learn English and what's your level?
Also, can you offer me GO to the English course for grammar ETC. Or can enough to use movie, YouTube instead of these to learn English?

I'm not trying teach you, I just like talking about these:)

Why you said that? I am learned too much thing because of you. Thank you for all of thats. You really helped me for to increase my English level. I think, I am learned soo much words, sentences on movies and I need to practice grammar and remember the rules :).

You said in the movie. That means you are referring to a certain movie. I get what you meant but this is not the correct way to say it. "I learned these phrases from movies." if talking about a certain sentence or sentences. "I learned how to talk from movies." if talking about the way you speak.

Thank you. I learned these phrases from TV series, already listed for you on above comment.

Son düzenleme:
Where did you learn English and what's your level?
Also, can you offer me GO to the English course for grammar ETC. Or can enough to use movie, YouTube instead of these to learn English?
I learned it by playing games, watching series and reading things I'm interested in on the net. In writing I'm B2 but in speaking I'm B1. I have the same issue in Turkish, too. I'm C2 in writing but C1 in speaking, in Turkish.

I don't know anything about courses or YouTube channels. You need to find your own method to learn a language. For example I tried to learn Italian, tried so many methods but I couldn't learn it. While in English, I didn't even try to learn it. So I think I can't give advice about this.
Why you said that? I am learned too much thing because of you. Thank you for all of thats. You really helped me for to increase my English level. I think, I am learned soo much words, sentences on movies and I need to practice grammar and remember the rules :).
We're in a social platform and everyone is nervous and angry. Others could have sworn me for writing those. You know, when you criticize one side, they immediately put you on the opposite side and to prevent it to happen, you say "I'm not with them, I don't support them" etc. I wrote it for this reason, to prevent you from swearing me:)

Since English is a very difficult language, we cannot speak English fluently.

I can't say English is hard, in fact, it's one of the easiest languages. It has no declensions or conjugations. Since it's a universal language, we hear so many English words on a daily basis. It's just a matter of practice with the native speakers.

Geri
Yukarı