WattMan Dolayısıyla İade Talebi

osman_ee

Hectopat
Katılım
22 Ekim 2019
Mesajlar
RX570 kartım günde 1 defa falan WattMan hatası vererek çöküyor. Bu nedenle kartı garanti gönderirsem ne olur? Hatayı tekrarlatmak zor. Bu arada kartın markası da ASUS.

Son düzenleyen: Moderatör:
Windows kurduktan sonra güncelleme yaparken AMD driver kurmasına izin verdiniz mi ? Ben Windows'un AMD ile alakalı driver kurmasını engelleyerek çözmüştüm.

“Thank you for your email.

I understand that you are experiencing the issue with the system crash in your system equipped with the Radeon 5700XT graphic card.

I request you to give a try by performing clean installation of latest 19.10.1 driver by using the DDU utility and check the issue status.

please make sure of using the latest BIOS and the chipset version available for your Motherboard.

I suggest you to please disable the windows auto update in the "Show and hide" tool

https://support.microsoft.com/en-in...t-a-windows-update-from-reinstalling-in-windo

To be on the safer side, I request you to please create System Restore point before performing any troubleshooting steps.

· Step 1 – Please use DDU Utility (Display Driver Uninstaller) by launching it in Safe mode and uninstall the previous driver. It will help you completely uninstall AMD graphics card drivers and packages from your system, without leaving leftovers behind.

· Step 2 – then restart your computer again and enter into the normal windows mode.

· Step 3 - install all the critical and recommended updates from Windows. (make sure windows is not installing the display driver)

Step 4 – Again restart the computer and then install 19.10.1 drivers by clicking this below link. Please disconnect the network connection and disable antivirus before running the installer file.https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/release-notes/rn-rad-win-19-10-1

Also please disable the enhanced sync if you enabled it in the Radeon global settings for more info please visit the below link

Şunları aşama aşama deneyiniz. AMD Teknik tarafından bana verilen çözümdü. Driver eski onu yenisiyle güncellersiniz.

Yeni konular

Geri
Yukarı