What is your favorite game, why?

Portal 2. Because Portal 2 uses the most unique game mechanics I've ever seen. It never gets old.
Eki Görüntüle 1999827
I just came here to talk about Portal 2 and leave, and then I noticed someone (you) has already done it on my behalf. It's pretty unexpected for me, that, for example, we are on the same page when there are lots of other popular games :D

Anyway, Portal 2 was the first game that made me feel like experiencing a real game. I still can't forget about the following aspects, even after almost 7 years:
  • The story.
  • How it is far better than Portal 1 (which is also a neat game).
  • How fun it was (the gameplay, the dialogues, etc.).
Yeah, there are much more "advanced and modern" games out there now. That's a fact, but who cares? Portal 2 was special, and that's what counts.

I wish I could choose only one game that is my most favorite; however, this is impossible for me because I get things into a mess when I try to favor games. Thus, you will see some of my favorite games below;

- Commandos 2: Men of Courage: For me, this game comes forward in terms of gameplay, map design, soundtrack, long enough missions, additional bonus missions as a reward for collecting bonus books (I might add, that nearly any of these bonus missions are more fun to play then most of Commandos 3's missions), and tons of other mechanics which add up to the base gameplay mechanics. If I had the required power, I would have erased the relevant neurons of my brain just to be able to reexperience this gem from zero.

- Grand Theft Auto Vice City: This game still holds a special place in my heart because first of all, it takes place in a fictitious place based on Miami. This fictitious place (Vice City) is not so huge, which allows for easy exploration and enjoyment. On the other hand, the area is not so little, so you can clearly say that you're situated in an actual city. Secondly, inside this place, you start from absolute zero with a guy whose 15 years were wiped off in jail and who got himself in great debt following a foul drug deal. You are supposed to search for the culprits of the foul deal and slowly take over the city through buying various assets and safehouses and become a kingpin in Vice City. Thirdly, man, the atmosphere of Vice City, the radio stations, the vehicles, the game's entertaining nature... Everything about this game is perfect. I used to favor San Andreas, but Vice City has taken over San Andreas' place slowly but steadily.

- Max Payne (2001): A family man was living the American Dream, with a loving woman and a baby girl, in a garden house in New Jersey. One day, the dream turned into a nightmare, the sun shining upon the family has went down... His house was broken into, all hell broke loose inside, with the lifeless bodies of the baby daughter and the loving woman...

Then, the family man, Max Payne, embarked on the quest of uncovering the harsh truth behind his family's demise and avenging their death. This scenario definitely contains numerous cliches but what made this game unique were the dark, snowy and noir atmosphere, the protagonist Max Payne himself, and the gameplay mechanics (Bullet Time, Shootdodge and so on).

I aspire to go on later, but for now, I'll stop here.

I wish I could choose only one game that is my most favorite; however, this is impossible for me because I get things into a mess when I try to favor games. Thus, you will see some of my favorite games below;

- Commandos 2: Men of Courage: For me, this game comes forward in terms of gameplay, map design, soundtrack, long enough missions, additional bonus missions as a reward for collecting bonus books (I might add, that nearly any of these bonus missions are more fun to play then most of Commandos 3's missions), and tons of other mechanics which add up to the base gameplay mechanics. If I had the required power, I would have erased the relevant neurons of my brain just to be able to reexperience this gem from zero.

- Grand Theft Auto Vice City: This game still holds a special place in my heart because first of all, it takes place in a fictitious place based on Miami. This fictitious place (Vice City) is not so huge, which allows for easy exploration and enjoyment. On the other hand, the area is not so little, so you can clearly say that you're situated in an actual city. Secondly, inside this place, you start from absolute zero with a guy whose 15 years were wiped off in jail and who got himself in great debt following a foul drug deal. You are supposed to search for the culprits of the foul deal and slowly take over the city through buying various assets and safehouses and become a kingpin in Vice City. Thirdly, man, the atmosphere of Vice City, the radio stations, the vehicles, the game's entertaining nature... Everything about this game is perfect. I used to favor San Andreas, but Vice City has taken over San Andreas' place slowly but steadily.

- Max Payne (2001): A family man was living the American Dream, with a loving woman and a baby girl, in a garden house in New Jersey. One day, the dream turned into a nightmare, the sun shining upon the family has went down... His house was broken into, all hell broke loose inside, with the lifeless bodies of the baby daughter and the loving woman...

Then, the family man, Max Payne, embarked on the quest of uncovering the harsh truth behind his family's demise and avenging their death. This scenario definitely contains numerous cliches but what made this game unique were the dark, snowy and noir atmosphere, the protagonist Max Payne himself, and the gameplay mechanics (Bullet Time, Shootdodge and so on).

Your English is very fluent sir. How did you learn English?

Hello dear Technopat users. I wonder which game Technopat users liked the most and why. If you ask me the some question, I would answer Sea of Thieves or Detroit: Become Human I think. Sea of Thieves reminds me of the sound of the sea and makes me feel relaxed, but also freedom. Detroit: Become Human makes me experience the game and draws me in, I lose myself in the game universe. I'd like to hear yours too.
Garry's mod, because...this game is absoloutly splendid and perfect! you can do anything you want without borders.

As you aspire to explore more games in the future, your recommendation for WoW Mythic Plus Dungeons - All Keys Available | Boosthive seems to align with the spirit of gaming exploration and community engagement. It's always exciting to discover new gaming services and platforms that enhance our gaming experiences and connect us with fellow gamers.
It's fascinating to read about your favorite games and the deep appreciation you have for each of them. It's clear that these games have left a lasting impact on you, not just in terms of gameplay mechanics but also in terms of narrative and atmosphere.

Yeni konular

Geri
Yukarı