What is your favorite thing to do?

• Konuyu başlatan DGDev
  • Başlangıç Tarihi
  • Mesaj 96
  • Görüntüleme 6B
Yeah, i later understand the question. My favorite in Life day use the Computer, i love and Search, find something issue later solve this issue, i so so love find issue and fix.

Bro, don't take me wrong but your English knowledge is absouletly Zero. U'r making so many mistakes about the grammar and the explonation. I dont' judge you but please write sentences wisely. I read this around 3 times to understand this.

Bro, don't take me wrong but your English knowledge is absouletly Zero. U'r making so many mistakes about the grammar and the explonation. I dont' judge you but please write sentences wisely. I read this around 3 times to understand this.

Okey, Thank you.

When i read self post i saw like you my self mistake. I anymore when i send post I will first a few times read.

@ahmetaltkn
Edit sentece:

Yeah, i later understand the question. My favorite use the computer and in computer issue fixing.

This is first time read to understand?

Son düzenleme:
Okey, thank you.

When i read self post i saw like you my self mistake. I anymore when i send post ı will first a few times read.

@ahmetaltkn
Edit sentece:

Yeah, i later understand the question. My favorite use the Computer and in Computer issue fixing.

This is first time read to understand?

No. There's still so many mistakes. Sentences would be like this:
-Yeah, ı understand this question later. My favorite thing is use the Computer and fixing Computer issues(?).ı still do't know what you wrote in last sentence.
Just, don't use translate so much okey? Unfortuantely, you look like ridicilous. This is worse and worse than the previous.
You need more and more practice."Practice makes perfect"

No. There's still so many mistakes. Sentences would be like this:
-Yeah, ı understand this question later. My favorite thing is use the Computer and fixing Computer issues(?).ı still do't know what you wrote in last sentence.
Just, don't use translate so much okey? Unfortuantely, you look like ridicilous. This is worse and worse than the previous.
You need more and more practice."Practice makes perfect"

I am gone more make pratic everyday. Again thank you.

Yeni konular

Geri
Yukarı