What is your favorite thing to do?

• Konuyu başlatan DGDev
  • Başlangıç Tarihi
  • Mesaj 96
  • Görüntüleme 6B
I didn't used Google translate. Why wrote?

*Didn't use actually. I was reading your messages and ı have to say, you literally use transtlate. It's not that hard to predict that. Just write what you know, don't use trantslate" every time'.

About the question, these days passes boring actually. I have to wait my gamepad come back from the service. Obviouly ı am playing Games with the gamepad and playing the Games without gamepad is certanly discusting. I'm killing time with films, starting again Marvel films. I'm looking forward to playing Sekiro tho.

*Didn't use actually. I was reading your messages and ı have to say, you literally use transtlate. It's not that hard to predict that. Just write what you know, don't use trantslate" every time'.

About the question, these days passes boring actually. I have to wait my gamepad come back from the service. Obviouly ı am playing Games with the gamepad and playing the Games without gamepad is certanly discusting. I'm killing time with films, starting again Marvel films. I'm looking forward to playing Sekiro tho.
Yeah, i later understand the question. My favorite daily use the computer and in computer issue fixing.

Son düzenleme:

Yeni konular

Yeni mesajlar

Geri
Yukarı