Younow'dan gelen mail

Pirateinthesky

Kilopat
Katılım
5 Eylül 2017
Mesajlar
Makaleler
Çözümler
Bu garip mail geldi bugün. Younow nedir bilmem anlamam. Bu mail sahte mi?

';-- have i been pwned?

You've been pwned!
You signed up for notifications when your account was pwned in a data breach and unfortunately, it's happened. Here's what's known about the breach:

Email found:mail adresim
Breach:YouNow
Date of breach:15 Feb 2019
Number of accounts:18,241,518
Compromised data:Email addresses, IP addresses, Names, Social media profiles, Usernames
Description:In February 2019, data from the live broadcasting service YouNow appeared for sale on a dark web marketplace. Whilst it's not clear what date the actual breach occurred on, the impacted data included 18M unique email addresses, IP addresses, names, usernames and links to social media profiles. As authentication is performed via social providers, no passwords were exposed in the breach. Many records didn't have associated email addresses thus the unique number is lower than the reported total number of accounts. The data was provided to HIBP by a source who requested it be attributed to "[email protected]".
2 Steps to Better Password Security
Monitoring Have I Been Pwned for data breaches is a great start, now try these next 2 steps to protect all your accounts:
1Password
Step 1: Protect yourself with strong, unique passwords for each website with the 1Password password manager
1Password
Step 2: Enable 2 factor authentication and store the codes inside your 1Password account

You can also run a search for breaches of your email address again at any time to get a complete list of sites where your account has been compromised.

Why are you only hearing about this now? Whilst the breach occurred in February, sometimes there can be a lengthy lead time of months or even years before the data is disclosed publicly. Have I Been Pwned will always attempt to alert you ASAP, it's just a question of how readily available the data is.
Please note that it is not possible to retrieve the passwords themselves from HIBP. If you don't want to receive any future breach notifications, just click here to unsubscribe.
Donate to Have I Been Pwned
If you loved this free service and want to know what goes into making it possible, have a read of the donations page. Buy me a coffee or a beer or just some time with the kids at a movie.

YouNow sitesi kullanıcılarının bilgilerinin çalınıp çalınmadığını kontrol ediyor, görünüşe göre senin mail adresin ve şifren çeşitli sitelerde paylaşılmış bunun takibini yapan bir site var; https://haveibeenpwned.com/ bu adres üzerinden mail adresini yazarak kontrol edebilirsin, mail hesabında çift aşamalı SMS doğrulamasını açmanı ve ilk olarak önemli sitelerdeki şifrelerini ve yavaş yavaş tüm hesap şifrelerini değiştirmeni öneririm.

Edit: YouNow sitesine üye olan kullanıcıların bilgileri 2019 Şubat ayında sızdırılıp Dark Web'te yayınlanmış, görünüşe göre sende sisteme önceden üye olmuşsun, sanıyorum ki bu mail bilgilerinin güvenliği kontrol etmen için gönderilmiş.

Son düzenleme:
Uyarı! Bu konu 5 yıl önce açıldı.
Muhtemelen daha fazla tartışma gerekli değildir ki bu durumda yeni bir konu başlatmayı öneririz. Eğer yine de cevabınızın gerekli olduğunu düşünüyorsanız buna rağmen cevap verebilirsiniz.

Yeni konular

Geri
Yukarı