Yurt dışından bilgisayar siparişi vermek

30 günden sonrasinda şayet bir şey olursa Amazon.com ile görüşürsunuz onlara gönderirsiniz. Onlarda artık oradaki servise yollarlar. Ama 30 gün içinde olursa ya para iadesi yada yeni ürün gönderirler.

hocam fractal design define s pencereli kasa satın almak istiyorum sizin tarafınızdan acaba yardımcı olmanız mümkünmü

@Mehmet Emre BOŞÇA Hocam amazon ile bir daha konuştum ve normalde garantisi 30 gün ama bizlere istisna olarak geri alıyorlarmış tekrar uluslararası garantisi yoksa. Yani herhalde onlar yetkili servise gönderiyor bir şey olunca garantisi var ise. Durum sanırım böyle sizin dediğiniz gibi. Konuşma da bu;

ChatEnd ChatSound
You are now connected to Kotee from Amazon.com
Me: Hi i talked a lot of times with you but i cant find a certain answer. Please this time make it exact. Everyone says diffirent things.
Kotee: Hello Arda, my name is Kotee. I'm here to help you today.
Me: hi let me tell you my question
I cant understand well the warranty situations
Im living in Turkey
and I heard something about international warranty called like RMA too
and I heard that if the product which you will buy hasnt got a international warranty
then if something happen to your product without your mistake . You cant use the warranty situation beacuse of your product hasnt got RMA
but other people says
No if something happen to your product then contact with amazon even after 30 days standart warranty then they will give the card associated manufacturer then they will repair and give your card back
what is the truth ?
Kotee: We can accept most new,items sold and fulfilled by Amazon.com within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. There are some exceptions for certain products, though. You can see details of our returns information here: Amazon.com Help: Returns & Refunds
Me: no i know the 30 day return but im asking after that
Kotee: For international warranty, you need to contact the manufacturer.
Me: But if its not international ?
Kotee: We provide only 30 days return policy. After that period, we're unable to process a full refund. If the item doesn't have international warranty, we may provide an exception to our standard return policy and allow you to return the item after 30 days for partial refund.
Me: Oh ok thanks so thats what my friends said to me i think.
Kotee: Yes.
You're most welcome.
Me: So if something happen then can i talk to you to send my card to associated service
because the card which i will buy is a little bit expensive
and i wont buy it if there wpnt be any warranty because this brand doesnt support international warranty
Kotee: Yes, Arda. You can send it.
Me: Oh ok then thank you very much. Now i know this. And our people in Turkey are afraid of buying something from amazon because of warranty but i will reccomend them now :) Thank you.
Kotee: You're most welcome.
Thanks for your understanding and patience in this.
Would you like me to check anything else for you?
Me: Oh just a little question too :p
You know we're paying with import fee when we're buying a product
So will be there any problem in the duty ?
Can you say that your product will definatly pass the duty?
Or is there any risk?
Kotee: Yes, Arda. These funds will be used by the carrier or another agent to pay the import fees on your behalf to the appropriate authorities when your package reaches its destination country. There will no problem.
Whenever the actual import fee deposit collected is less than we estimated, we'll automatically issue a refund for the difference.
Me: Alright then thank you thats all :)
Kotee: Its my pleasure assisting you :)
Thank you for contacting Amazon. Please click on the "End Chat" to close this window.
Bye.
Me: Youre diffirent from any other shops really thank you
Bye

Uyarı! Bu konu 8 yıl önce açıldı.
Muhtemelen daha fazla tartışma gerekli değildir ki bu durumda yeni bir konu başlatmayı öneririz. Eğer yine de cevabınızın gerekli olduğunu düşünüyorsanız buna rağmen cevap verebilirsiniz.

Geri
Yukarı