How can i improve my English?

Hi guys! I want to level up my English level. My English level is (for right now) B1.
I want to increase this level to B2.
Actually it is better to watch movies, read English articles etc... But I think learning programming is a good way to learn English too. You read lots of forum threads in English, documentations in English and much more.

Actually it is better to watch movies, read English articles etc... But I think learning programming is a good way to learn English too. You read lots of forum threads in English, documentations in English and much more.
Also you can try Discord servers to practice English. There are many servers you can use for learning language purposes.

Hi guys! I want to level up my English level. My English level is (for right Now) B1.
I want to incrase this level to B2.

By watching videos in English (at first with subtitles [in English], then without any subtitles), find someone whose main language is English or can at least speak English'a decent level.

Long story short, interact with a person that you can speak English. Ensure that s/he would correct your mistakes politely.

Unpopular method: You can use a technique that is basically aims to translate random sentences in your mind into English (from Turkish). For example, imagine you were hungry and saw döner on TV. You thought "canım döner çekti ayran falan iyi gider" from inside. You can try to translate it into English and reward yourself with döner :D

Practise makes perfect :D

Geri
Yukarı