How can I improve my speaking skills?

rastgele1adam

Centipat
Katılım
17 Ocak 2021
Mesajlar
I used to do exercises on Discord in a English Channel but I want to know if there is another way to practice speaking. Do you know any way to improve speaking skills? ( i mean, how can i speak fluently?)

I will not give you advice which is about watching something. If you want to develop yourself, speaking with someone is the most important thing. But, you should be careful about that it is good to speak with someone who is foreign. Because eventually you will be speaking Turkish. When it comes to grammer, you can try reading some assays, also writing develops your skills. However, in my opinion, the most crucial thing is speaking with someone. I also tried watching TV series, but believe in me it will increase your skills upto one point.

Play story based games without Turkish patch. Play with Eng subtittles. My English better than old time, still not so good but enough for me now.

Son düzenleme:
I used to do exercises on Discord in a English Channel but I want to know if there is another way to practice speaking. Do you know any way to improve speaking skills? ( i mean, how can i speak fluently?)
Open your phone's settings then set language english and open siri/google assistant. I did it for german and it worked. By making this you can speak English with your assistant without any hesitation. With watching movies you can just improve your listening. I'm always speaking English with myself.

For example i improve my speaking skills with talking people with the language i'm tryin' to get good at in Online Team-based Games. Being in contact with the Team all-time and you slowly get used to speak faster. There's no a Very easy way to get good. You will slowly get used to it. Talk everytime with yourself, even with walls. Practicing is the key.

About the speaking, best way to speak with natural speakers. There's so many apps available to speak with the natural speakers on your Phone. Also you can speak with your friends. If you have a friend who try to improve the speaking like you, just improve your speaking with him. Like a normal day.
Last option is the if there's nobody to speak, just speak on your own! Example; Did you finish the Game? Just interprete with yourself. Or do you want to discuss to situation of the country? Just disscus on your own. You just want to improve your English, there is nothing wrong. Belive me speaking with somebody or yourself like a normal day, that's really works. Try it patiently.

Speaking totally depends on your ability of creating sentences. That means you need wide vocabulary and enough grammar. English grammar is easy to learn, I bet you can master it in a week. Vocabulary is a nightmare of every linguistic, need to learn slowly but frequently.

And the point of this thread, Speaking. Only way to improve your speaking skills is talking with English speakers everyday. Also you have to think like an English, when you see an object you must remember the English name of it, when you react to something you must react with English phrases. That's how you could really improve your Speaking skills.

Geri
Yukarı