Mesajlar
Yer
Phoenix
Daha fazla  
Cinsiyet
Erkek
Meslek
Youtuber/Editör/Oyun haber yazarı
Firstly my English is not very bad but is not very good, fifty fifty. I am trying to improve my English. I know most grammar topics but I don't know very words. What should I do?

Son düzenleyen: Moderatör:
Is it wrong to memorize?
Of Course you can memorize them, but if you memorize them without learning how to use words, that's wrong. You have two types of vocabulary, passive vocabulary and active vocabulary. You can search for them on YouTube.
If you do reading exercises, you can learn how to use words, but you can't do this on your own. You should do this with a teacher, there are a lot of sources on YouTube.

I'm trying to learn words watching movies and videos, but it's not enough. When I can't practice speaking, i forget to speak. I forget what I memorized. Can I learn by writing (Sosyal) with yours?

I'm trying to learn words watching movies and videos, but it's not enough. When I can't practice speaking, i forget to speak. I forget what I memorized. Can I learn by writing (Sosyal) with yours?
This way is good to learn too, but we are not native speakers so we can do misstake, you can try to use Tandem, there are a lot of native speakers.

I talk to foreign people on Discord every day, mostly through game communities. I think it's an efficient way to improve your English. But if you want to learn terms about science, literature, music etc. you can read articles like @victoryyy said previously.

Geri
Yukarı