Çözüldü How can I change my On-Screen keyboard to Turkish Q?

Bu konu çözüldü olarak işaretlenmiştir. Çözülmediğini düşünüyorsanız konuyu rapor edebilirsiniz.
Çözüm
I don't know if there is any way to set seperate input language for the on screen keyboard in Windows but you can add a secondary input language and quickly switch between them by either using the input menu from the taskbar or either pressing Win + Space key combination or Crtl + Shift key combination from your keyboard.

To add a secondary input language:
1) Open Windows Settings.
2) Go to "Time & Language".
3) Go to "Language & region".
4) Find your language and press the 3 dot icon and go to "Language options".
5) Find the "Installed keyboards" option and press "Add a keyboard" button.
6) Finally add a language.
I don't know if there is any way to set seperate input language for the on screen keyboard in Windows but you can add a secondary input language and quickly switch between them by either using the input menu from the taskbar or either pressing Win + Space key combination or Crtl + Shift key combination from your keyboard.

Çözüm
I'm not sure if the information is correct, but if it's a Mac, if you take it to Apple, they will replace the keyboard. But as I said, the information could be wrong. You can learn by trying. I have no information about non-Mac models :(

First of all, which operating system do you use? There are separate methods for Mac and separate methods for Windows ☺️
I'm using Windows 11.

I did it. Thanks!

Yeni konular

Geri
Yukarı