How long does it take to learn professional English?

Read in English, listen in English, research in English, be exposed to English, learn to live with English. At least, this is what I've been doing for a long time, not for learning purposes that much nowadays but to keep it still.

It's explicit that you make basic beginner mistakes when you talk with somebody. This is something because of your foundation in English. Professional speaking involves a concrete foundation. You may have heard English at the school first. Yet the system that I recommend to you is completely opposite to the academic one.

To sum up, in order to go beyond your current level, you have to talk with native speakers.

@Connor The Android to use the phone and computer as English doesn't work.
I mean just for the terms, as we continue using it as English, we can get used to the words. Like we can figure out that "panel" is "masa" or "yönetim yeri" and "control" is "kontrol" when using Windows in English.

In Bluetooth, we have "pairing", which we can figure out in real life that it is "birleştirme, kombine etme".

@TerabyteForever, That's the biggest shortcoming in our country. They're not doing speeches then they're waiting to speak good English.
They reached me for the Erasmus class that the "winners" to go abroad through Erasmus program. I don't know, maybe there had been hardworkers who spent their time to study for that goddamn B1 grammer exam.

Classification of the people is just wrong. Especially in a place where you should learn and contribute instead of working to "that" exam like a crazy. Turkish teachers must learn to stay humble to their students.

Son düzenleme:
Also, it's important for you to use English in your daily life. I'm not talking about talking English but, for example, we can use our phones and computers in English. Playing games in English, reading English tech news (Techradar, etc.), talking with others on English tech forums like LTT Forum. It's amazing you can find answers when you search as English while you can't find it when you search the term as Turkish.

For things like "in, on, at, writing/write" that we (especially me) usually write wrong, you can use extensions like Grammarly. I'm using it right now.
That's a good idea.
We can do that.
Which series do you watch?
An example my English level B1 and I can understand series.

Geri
Yukarı