Let's speak English

How can I learn?
By improving your grammar level. Once you get along with them, you'll have already reached a certain level. Reading is one of the most effective way to do it, as well. You can both learn new words and know better the structures of English sentences. All you have to do is to push yourself. One can't learn properly if the one isn't exposed to English. Watching movies are another effective way but you shouldn't watch these movies with English subtitles before reaching a certain level. They may bother you.

I feel so frickin worried about country. This much dangerous/uneducated/brainwashed people and these traitors... Don't forget what they have done/doing to you. How they have ruined our prime times. Bad days are coming for us, but worse days are coming for them! They have less than 1 year! You all swear now to take revenge when that time comes, from all of them! Victory is near!

-a quote from a book, not my thoughts and has nothing with our beautiful country please don't put me in a jail thanks.

Google “Chicken Translate” and have the same feeling of me reading comments in this section. Google translates Turkish to English close to perfection but we still refuse to use it. At least check the translate on google and try to avoid Chicken Translations.

Geri
Yukarı