Let's speak English

Google translates is not that good. There is a huge problem with the translation of long and complex sentences. Yes you are right that people who is not that good in English should at least check their writings on Google Translate but we all gotta admit that there is a high chance of wrong translation as well.
Simply do not translate 4 sentence without separating them 😀 Even I am having hard time reading those comments.

By improving your grammar level. Once you get along with them, you'll have already reached a certain level. Reading is one of the most effective way to do it, as well. You can both learn new words and know better the structures of English sentences. All you have to do is to push yourself. One can't learn properly if the one isn't exposed to English. Watching movies are another effective way but you shouldn't watch these movies with English subtitles before reaching a certain level. They may bother you.
I agree. I started playing GTA at the age of 4 and it really helped to improve my English because of the various dialogues. Video games help too, imo.

Geri
Yukarı