Let's speak English

If I could, Latin. But it's a very hard language.
I believe it is not that much hard. Their sentence structure was same with us I guess. I have watched a video long time ago about Latin language, that's how i know it. I would like to learn Latin too but it's not that much useful in our current world. But If I learn like 4-5 more languages than i will try to learn it too.

My bad :D. But yea he can't say I got banned 3 days.
Both way are correct. If we do specially use "get", it's more correct to use it with "for". It explains us that an action whose time is definite. But the most correct one is using it with perfect tenses like I have got banned for three days.
I agree. I started playing GTA at the age of 4 and it really helped to improve my English because of the various dialogues. Video games help too, imo.
Certainly. But I find it difficult to follow the words that I don't know in games. To learn a word, i don't look the vocabulary in middle of the game.

Both way are correct. If we do specially use "get", it's more correct to use it with "for". It explains us that an action whose time is definite. But the most correct one is using it with perfect tenses like I have got banned for three days.

Certainly. But I find it difficult to follow the words that I don't know in games. To learn a word, i don't look the vocabulary in middle of the game.
No that's not what I'm tryna say. He said "I got banned 3 days" is correct which is not.

My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.
Original Monologue...

I don't know why but i don't like this meme.

Learnin' English and german is enough for me.

This meme does mean "idk speak English."
Bu içeriği görüntülemek için üçüncü taraf çerezlerini yerleştirmek için izninize ihtiyacımız olacak.
Daha detaylı bilgi için, çerezler sayfamıza bakınız.

Geri
Yukarı