Eray1963

Decapat
Katılım
3 Temmuz 2021
Mesajlar
Daha fazla  
Cinsiyet
Erkek
Steam destek çalınan hesabım için benden kart bilgileri veya cüzdan kodu bilgilerini istiyor ama ben ikisine de sahip değilim. Elimde sadece faturalar ve hesabın ilk bilgileri var. Bunları kullanarak hesabımı geri alabilir miyim?

Dosya Ekleri

• resim_2021-09-27_154918.png
    resim_2021-09-27_154918.png
    40,8 KB · Görüntüleme: 88
İlk gönderdiğim açıklamayı buraya koyayım.
Kabul edilebilir bir açıklamamı yardımcı olursan sevinirim.
My account was stolen by a Russian, i accidently clicked on a link and logged in. I have my creation mail and the invoices of the things i bought. I do not remember any of my card details nor the steam wallet codes. I have locked my account a quite while ago somehow. I would like some further assistance about my account, please.

Bunu yazabilirsiniz, kendi ingilizcem ile yazdım.

My account was stolen by a russian, i accidently clicked on a link and logged in. I have my creation mail and the invoices of the things i bought. I do not remember any of my Card details nor the Steam wallet codes. I have locked my account a quite while ago somehow. I would like some further assistance about my account, please.

Teşekkür ederim.
Gelişmeleri aktaracağım.
My account was stolen by a russian, i accidently clicked on a link and logged in. I have my creation mail and the invoices of the things i bought. I do not remember any of my Card details nor the Steam wallet codes. I have locked my account a quite while ago somehow. I would like some further assistance about my account, please.

Hesabı alamıyorum talep gönderdiğim hesaptan çıkmış ve talebi yok saymış artık umutlarım tükendi yeniden o kadar para harcayacağım. Yardımın için teşekkür ederim.

Son düzenleme:

Geri
Yukarı