What is your favorite game Technopat members?

Portal 2 is my favorite beacuse it has fun puzzles to solve, interesting story, good musics and good jokes. This game simply has all thinks i want to see in a video game.
Bu içeriği görüntülemek için üçüncü taraf çerezlerini yerleştirmek için izninize ihtiyacımız olacak.
Daha detaylı bilgi için, çerezler sayfamıza bakınız.
"Science is fun."

Hi.

What is your favorite game Technopat members? Please write the game name and reason.

Me: Valorant, Because it's fun and engaging. I enjoy playing.

I am not used translator! Yeah!
Undertale.
Undertale takes you to a different world, its like a roller coster of emotions. When I am not okay in real world, I can escape to virtual world. At least game characters doesnt hurt you...
By the way, if you are using translator, no need to use it. You can try writing on your own and translator is not good at grammar. Anyways, no one is going to insult you here if you make mistakes, people learn with mistakes.

Undertale.
Undertale takes you to a different world, its like a roller coster of emotions. When I am not okay in real world, I can escape to virtual world. At least game characters doesnt hurt you...
By the way, if you are using translator, no need to use it. You can try writing on your own and translator is not good at grammar. Anyways, no one is going to insult you here if you make mistakes, people learn with mistakes.
Oh and I just realized that i wrote "roller coaster" wrong. Lol!
See? As i told you, people learn with mistakes.

Geri
Yukarı