Why Turkish gamers noob?

Durum
Mesaj gönderimine kapalı.
I was going to write text about what you said. But i am late.
Most of the people is bad doesn't mean that this is about our nature. This is about the education as i said before. Families do not treat their children with care, and boom, this is the result.

No, I am pro😎, but I am toxic too😥. Also you should play with Russians. If you play with they you will see that "Russians are the worst gamers".
I didn't use translation.

Why Turkish gamers toxic?
First things first, being toxic and noob are two different things:
The reason why Turkish gamers are toxic is precisely the conditions of their upbringing. A person who is a bundle of nerves because s/he was born and raised in Turkey turns into a terrible person when s/he cannot get the necessary education (like rules of good manners) from their family. Because of that, I understand and take it as normal when they attack everywhere with bad words.
There are also many reasons why they are noob. One of them is that some Turkish gamers play the game just to play. They are not open to learning anything about the game. I mean it is not the history of the game or the w,a,s,d keys. I mean, there are some clues about the game and you play well with them (like lineups in Valorant), but they don't pay much attention to them. Plus it may seem strange to you at first but I think another important reason is that their computer systems and equipment are insufficient for the game. Yes, there are still noob with a good system but there are also people who are stuck with bad computers. So it's not fair to race a mid-range car with a top model car.

Just rank up bro if you get easily tilted you should train yourself to not getting tilted, thats your problem not toxic people's problem, take radical responsibilities, accept your rank(depends on what Game'u playing mostly) and don't play 10 ranked match in a row thats not good your mental and your elo,

So play Max 3 ranked Games and if you have time play different Games GO play these or train yourself.

That's the key of ranking up easily.

I don't know.

1627966055107.png

Durum
Mesaj gönderimine kapalı.

Yeni konular

Geri
Yukarı