Why can't we speak English?

Actually there are lots of materials that we can do listening practice with. YouTube itself is a huge source of it. The problem is that we don't have a chance to do speaking practice with a native speaker. Most of us. But I have a suggestion. There is a method called shadowing or something like that. We speak simultaneously with a native speaker while watching a video. This method improves speaking skills.

Actually there are lots of materials that we can do listening practice with. YouTube itself is a huge source of it. The problem is that we don't have a chance to do speaking practice with a native speaker. Most of us. But I have a suggestion. There is a method called shadowing or something like that. We speak simultaneously with a native speaker while watching a video. This method improves speaking skills.
Yeah, shadowing is how I've learned English basically. Also, I want to mention that there are Discord servers which you can talk to strangers.

That’s how I improved my pronunciation and it also helps you to improve your accent. I suggest you to learn the IPA.

Before I start university, I wasn't a fluent speaker. Sometimes even native speakers were having problems with understanding me, while I speak. Texting was the easy part of talking English. Never had a problem with that. I have grammar problems. It's obvious :) But if they are not major mistakes, most native speakers will ignore.

After I start university in Cyprus, at European University of Lefke, I started having real face-to-face conversations with natives. It helped me a lot. It broke my shame of making mistakes. I realized one thing after one year at university. We don't learn English because we don't speak it, or use it. Most of us using English while playing games, watching movies, series, but again most of us doesn't use English in our normal life. When speaking English becomes a common thing for you, you getting better at it.

If you guys are gonna have a job that requires toefl or other important English tests, you have to know grammar at its best. But thats all.

When I'm in preparatory class in high school, we used to have listening-speaking and reading-writing classes. In my opinion, these classes were beneficial for me. It was a little better than regular classes. They were still not enough for us.
Well you live in a country where English is not the native language.In onder to become advanced in speaking,you got to move to native English speaking countries.

Yeni konular

Geri
Yukarı