Why do Turks have such a hard time learning English and other languages?

The problem of not being able to learn a language has been One of Turkey's problems for years. What do you think is the reason for this?
The education system and extreme nationalism. To learn English or any language, you actually have to use it regularly. Languages are there for speaking, not for memorizing and forgetting. Because of our people's urge to constantly, stubbornly make everything Turkish, nobody gets to learn any other language. I learned English properly when I started watching English Youtube content back at age 11. The reason I started watching English content is because all the Turkish channels used swear words every 2 seconds, and the overall content quality was very low. I didn't understand said English content a lot first, but slowly, by googling the words I didn't know, switching my OS and phone to English in language, communicating with English online, I properly learned English. Of course, the education system is a big factor as well. My school was a private school, so we were taught English pretty well, however that is only the foundations, despite there being better scoring students than me when it came to exams, I was ahead of them when it came to any sort of speaking. Sure, school can teach you good grammar and some vocabulary, but to actually use English fluently it needs to be integrated in your thought process, which can only be done by actually using it. By using English everywhere this has become the norm for me.

Kurdish is their native language. That doesn't counts.
Every person began learning with a new language.
Which means people doesn't have a native language from the beginning.
İ mean if you are japan you can use japanese and this can make a difference in abroad(or it can be chinese,russian either🙂)
But the problem is that Kurdish can't benefit you in any way.
(Türkce oto doldurma beni çıldırttı)

There are many parameters. For instance, the syntax of English language is S-V-O. However, in Turkish language it is S-O-V. There are a lot of suffixes that a person can add in Turkish language but there is not a single prefix, infix etc. On the other hand, English language has lots of prefixes. As a result, it results in confusing for language learners. At least, English language doesn't have any circumfixes or infixes, it could be even more challenging for Turkish language learners if it had. On the other side, education system of Turkey doesn't provide a good amount of language teaching. I even suspect most of the English Language Teachers in Turkey really knows how to speak English. Also, most of the teachers are just preparing students for exams such as YDS, YDT.

Geri
Yukarı